Friday 27 August 2010

TOPRICIN PAIN RELIEF AND HEALING CREAM






I've always said I'd try anything that would help relieve the pain.
I just happened to open an article about pain relief and Fibromyalgia.
There is a reason for everything.

I just happened to open a link. It said pain relief and healing cream awarded patent for pain associated with Fibromyalgia. Okay, I'm a sucker and I figured, "what the heck?" I went to Whole Foods and picked up a rather pricey jar of this stuff and put it on my hands.

Amazing.
It actually helped me.

You can put in on your back. You can use it for muscle spasms. I'm actually kind of jazzed about the product!! They also have a foot therapy cream and I'm going to order it because it's so hard to move on my feet first thing in the morning. It isn't greasy or oily either.

I've included the link so you can research it and see if you like it. I thought I'd pass on the information because it might help someone else.

Let me know if you try it!!

This is not an advertisement and I have not been paid for any endorsement. This is just from me to you!!


TOPRICIN PAIN RELIEF AND HEALING CREAM











No comments:

Post a Comment