Tuesday 22 June 2010

WHO AM I







25 Adjectives
To Describe Myself
At this Moment

Annie,  at  It's Time To Get Over How Fragile You Are , had a game on her blog today. As above, it's 25 adjectives to describe yourself at this moment. I thought, "cool game, I'll do it." Then I started to think about what I would say and I was, how you say, disheartened.

How do you describe yourself when your attitude is in the toilet because you feel horrible. Then I started thinking, do I want everyone to know who I really feel about myself?

Well, here I go.

Exhausted
Determined
Stubborn
Foggy
Reserved

Resigned
Confused
Loyal
Fragile
Strong

Intelligent
Computer Addict
Observant
Cynical
Spiritual

Introspective
Worried
Sarcastic
Funny
Recluse

Caring
Disheartened
Pained
Tired
Scared

Well, there I am. I think. You know what is amazing? I don't even know how to describe myself anymore. It changes from day to day, hour to hour and sometimes minute to minute. 

Right now, I don't know who I am or what I want. 

No, that's not true.

I want to be me again. 







No comments:

Post a Comment