Wednesday 30 June 2010

ERASED BY PAIN








It's been a bad week. Ever since I went to the dentist I've been in hurting mode.  I've spent my evenings in the jetted tub trying to get my mind off the pain. Trust me, it hasn't worked. Even now, as I type this I don't know if I can finish what I'm trying to write.

I feel like I'm being erased by pain. I'm taking the medication and muscle relaxers as directed so I'm sleeping during the day; more so than usual. My muscles are cramping and sore and my body feels so stiff. It almost hurts to walk. 

So I don't.

I'm in bed trying to feel even a little bit better.
I feel very sorry for myself right now.

I understand what people mean about confinement. I am trying to do everything in my power to keep my mind active and busy but, right now, at this point it isn't working. I've watched movie after movie to keep me entertained but it's not working. The bad thing is that I haven't wanted to post about my pain and whining. 

I really want to write something uplifting and upbeat that could be somewhat inspirational; but I can't. I would love to write how I've managed to overcome the pain and fatigue; but I can't. I want to say that I just ignored it and went about my day; but I can't. I feel boxed in and confined and I would love to break free; but I can't.

My day is being defined by how I feel and I don't feel good.

I want to say I can.
But I can't.



No comments:

Post a Comment