Friday 25 May 2007

Most Recent Events: 2Q 2007

May:
Because of the response from the radio show, Dr. Courtney invited me to speak at his medical conference in Pittsburgh, where my daughter (Cynthia) and I met a lot of good people in the holistic and wellness industries, e.g. Tasso (truly engaging, unique and knowledgeable about myotherapy), Chris (the wheat grass guy), Joann, Betty, Sondra, Leslie, Michelle, Rosalie, Frank, Carol, Fred & Cindy, Frances Butts, and so many others. And, a special thanks to Sylvia for introducing me before my lecture.

Initial re-design of my website (www.deathtodiabetes.com) has been completed. There will be additional updates and new features added during the next several months.

April:
I was invited (along with my daughter Cynthia) to give a diabetes wellness lecture in Butler, PA. We met some great people, including Sylvia & Joe, John & Barbara, Ralph & Rita Marino, Dr. Donald Mantell, Geza Lux, Dr. David Speer, and so many others. Thanks to Sylvia for inviting us! And, thanks to John for video-recording the talk. Because of the positive response, I was invited to speak on Dr. Courtney's radio show, Discount Nutrition's radio show (WKHB 620AM) hosted by Karen Bench, and Dave Malarkey's radio show (WISR 680AM) in Butler, PA.

March:I provided my 1-disc diabetes DVD (ISBN 0977360733) to CustomFlix to sell to the public.
Amazon.com and CustomFlix released my DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment